Why fresh raw bones?
Feeding fresh raw dog bones comes with a vast number of health benefits, including:
- Keeping teeth sparkling and gums healthy, preventing plaque formation, dental cavities, gingivitis and stopping bad breath.
- Promoting normal growth and development with a natural, and highly digestible source of calcium.
- Supporting healthy joints with a vital source of glucosamine and other minerals.
Is it safe to feed my dog raw bones?
It’s completely natural and safe for dogs to eat fresh raw bones, there are however some basic guidelines to remember:
- Bones are a treat! We recommend leaving at least two or three days between each fresh bone.
- Avoid feeding your dog heavy weight bearing bones such as Beef Leg Bones as these can be hard and damage teeth.
- If your dog has any underlying health conditions talk to your vet for advice before feeding raw bones.
- Always supervise your dog while they are eating bones.
Also, always remember to never feed your dog cooked bones as these may splinter.
Looking for more information?
Check out the below guides from our friends at the RSPCA for more details on feeding raw bones to your dog:
How long will delivery take?
All orders are packed fresh in our commercial kitchen in Sydney and generally delivered within 3-4 business days. You will receive a confirmation email the day before your order is scheduled for delivery.
What are your delivery charges?
Free. That’s right, zip, zilch, zero!
Where do you deliver?
We currently only deliver within the Sydney Metropolitan Area. Coming soon to the rest of Australia!
How can I request a refund?
We will provide a full refund if you or your dog are not 100% happy with our products. Simply get in touch via our Contact page.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and AfterPay.