Why fresh bones?
Feeding fresh raw dog bones comes with a vast number of health benefits, including:
- Keeping teeth sparkling and gums healthy, preventing plaque formation, dental cavities, gingivitis and stopping bad breath.
- Promoting normal growth and development with a natural, and highly digestible source of calcium.
- Supporting healthy joints with a vital source of glucosamine and other minerals.
How long will delivery take?
All orders are packed fresh in our commercial kitchen in Sydney.
Our Butcher Fresh Bone range is only available in Sydney and is typically delivered between Thursday and Saturday each week.
Our All Natural Treat range is shipped Australia wide and generally delivered within 5 business days.
What are your delivery charges?
Free. That’s right, zip, zilch, zero!
Where do you deliver?
Our Butcher Fresh Bone range is only available in Sydney at this time. Coming to more cities soon!
Our All Natural Treat range is shipped Australia wide.
How can I request a refund?
We will provide a full refund if you or your dog are not 100% happy with our products. Simply get in touch via our Contact page.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and AfterPay.
You asked and we listened! We’re delighted to announce that we now offer monthly subscriptions for all our products.
Subscribing takes the hassle out of reordering and can save you up to 10% on each order.
Subscriptions can be cancelled free of charge at any time and are subject to our 100% customer satisfaction refund policy.
Manage your subscription
To manage your subscription simply create an account via the main menu. Once created, open your account and click “Subscriptions” and then click your subscription. You’ll then be able to pause, cancel, skip your next order or edit delivery and payment details.
If you’re a retailer interested in stocking our range of Butcher Fresh Bones or All Natural Treats we’d love to hear from you. Simply get in touch via our Contact page and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
Is it safe to feed my dog raw bones?
It’s completely natural and safe for dogs to eat fresh raw bones, there are however some basic guidelines to remember:
- Bones are a treat! We recommend leaving at least two or three days between each fresh bone.
- Avoid feeding your dog heavy weight bearing bones such as Beef Leg Bones as these can be hard and damage teeth.
- If your dog has any underlying health conditions talk to your vet for advice before feeding raw bones.
- Always supervise your dog while they are eating bones.
Looking for more information on feeding your dog?
Check out the below guides from our friends at the RSPCA for more details on feeding raw bones to your dog: